How To Handle Relationships?
“How to handle relationships?” A question which is easy to ask and easy to answer but difficult to implement/execute.
Reality of Relationships
Nowadays, people are unable to maintain relationships and then they feel alone, isolated and hurt themselves in the end.
Here word relationships includes every kind of relationship,
For example-parents and children, married couples, sister, and brother etc.
Nowadays, most of the teenagers are engaged in the relationships and without having the actual knowledge of the relationship they usually choose the wrong person and then end up with a wrong person and hurting themselves.
So, what is a true and real relationship?
What are the signs of it?
And how to handle relationships in a healthy manner(As no one is perfect, but ignoring small mistakes can be helpful in maintaining relationships)?
Signs That A Relationship Is True Or Not
First of all,
According to my experience,
Following things can help you know that whether the relationship is real and true or not:-
- There will be a lot of arguments between you, but both of you can’t live without talking to each other a single day.So either of you will start conversation somehow.
- If you are hard to handle, And the person still sticks with you and appreciates you. Then, believe me, don’t let him/her go.
- love means sacrifice!If your partner sets aside his/her problems just to help you in your problems and never flaunts about it.That you might have found a diamond!
- If the person gives you motivation even when everyone is in opposition and gives you courage.He/she would be your key person for future!
- If even after/during a fight, you care for each other and help each other to grow.Then he/she is a right person.
- Whenever you feel lonely, that person is going to be there for you!
- You will feel comfortable to talk with that person.
- That person will tell you your mistakes, and he/she will help you to become a better person, rather than leaving you and insulting you for those mistakes.
- When the person keeps his/her promises.
- When the other person feels pride when you achieve something and they appreciate you at your back.
- You will never get tired or get bored of each other
Now, all these things show that the love is true and real!
So where do the problems occur?
And what can we do to rectify them?