As we all are well versed with the fact that Samsung has been the trailblazer in the market for its cutting-edge technology in smartphones and downpour of launches. The Korean giant has envisaged the growing demands way in advance of the people and so they have come up with another smartphone which is Samsung Galaxy A9.
Specification and Highlights of the Phone
- Samsung Galaxy A9 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 instead of going for homegrown Exynos processors. It has eight CPU cores and integrated Adreno 512 graphics and it is capable of delivering a superior experience.
- Its Micro SD capacity can be extended up to 512GB. The phone comes in two variants but surprisingly the only difference between the two is that one has 6GB of RAM while the other has 8GB of RAM but both of them features 128GB of storage.
- It has four cameras arranged in a narrow vertical band which is somewhat similar to the triple camera that was featured in Galaxy A7. It also features an ultra-wide 8-megapixel camera with a 120-degree field of view. It also incorporates a 10-megapixel telephoto camera which has a 2x zoom lens.
- The main camera which is 24-megapixel claims of an f/1.7 aperture and a 5-megapixel depth sensor to support with focusing and portrait shots. It has a tray at the top where two Nano-Sims can be accommodated along with a Micro-SD Car.
Design and portability
The Galaxy A9 has arresting design and has hit the market with three distinct looks. One of the models is designed is very plain and comes in black shade but the other two are bragging multi-colour gradients which is the latest trend these days. The Galaxy A9 comes in Blue version and the other option is Bubblegum pink. The former has a yellowish green spot at the top but the bottom has a deep blue colour and the later has blush pink and both of these models are surely eye-catching designs and colours. For those who have a subtle taste Samsung has designed the black shade model which is decently designed.
Apart from the jewel tones it also has remarkable designing with a suave surface with deep texture and reflects light when the phone moves.You can buy this phone at astonishing deals and prices by looking for some lucrative Samsung promocode online. The quad camera and fingerprint sensor are bordered in perky blue colour.
Performance of Galaxy A9
As per its price the phone has to face tough competition with several other phones which are based on the Snapdragon 845 or tantamount to flagship-class processors. The best part of this phone is that it is just flawless for day-to-day performance. You will be glad to know that this phone will give you a tough time to find out an area in which you can complain about its swiftness and smoothness. With this phone, multi-tasking has become a cinch for anyone and loading of apps is speedy. This is an ideal phone for those who are an Instagram freak and has a good camera that does an excellent job of locking focus on a subject and autofocus is generally prompt.
Reviews of the phone
As per the website, it’s a nice phone to invest money in it and calls it as a competent phone in terms of performance and striking looks. They don’t find it as an ideal phone for photographers but keeping camera aside they have given thumbs up to this phone in all other parameters. They find it a splashing launch which is really creative and is a perfect choice for those who like boasting. It’s a great phone to play graphics intensive games like PUBG and it has a fast charging battery too.
As per the user’s review of the phone, it has gorilla glass and fast charging but few users find it bit pricey the website. The phone is very well designed and has a USB Type-c port, speaker grill and Audio Jack at the bottom but they are of the view that you may need some extra storage
They find the phones grip quite firm due to the curve edges and they are really enticed to the beautiful colour options which are bubblegum pink, lemonade blue, and caviar black. AS per the website the phone has an excellent contrast with always on display that is enhancing immense value to the phone.
They find the look quite different from its ancestor that offered a metal unibody design but this one has much more to offer in terms of glass, display and gradient colors. The lemonade blue color changes from blue to green making it more startling. They find the performance to be very pleasing and an adept phone as one can rely on it as standalone.
Price: Rs. 36990
Pros of the phone
- The quality of the display is remarkable and the credit goes to the Super AMOLED panel.
- Galaxy A9 has a very good battery life due to its 3800mAh battery which has fast charging.
- Separate slot for MicroSD Card.
- It has dedicated 3.5mm audio jack.
Cons of the phone
- It is still powered by the old Snapdragon 660 processor. It’s quite surprising that Samsung is still adhering to Android Oreo 8.0 when Pie has already hit the market for a few months now.
- The phone doesn’t support Netflix Amazon Prime HD streaming which may be quite disappointing for some.
- Although the quad cameras offer lots of features but still the quality of the camera isn’t that good as that of Samsung Note 9.
Samsung Galaxy A9 is a concoction of striking looks and robust performance which is difficult to find under this range. With the launch of Samsung, Galaxy A9 has set a benchmark for other brands and it has surpassed all the Chinese competitors in the market. If someone is looking for a big, bold style then this is just the impeccable choice for them. Undoubtedly, it’s a really awesome smartphone with many newest features and a robust performer.
Image Source- Digital Trends